Thursday, December 22, 2011

22 december. a few more days and it'll be the end of 2011,this year has been an awesome year for me in a sense that i learn alot of new things, did alot of new stuff and basically have 101% freedom,no holds barred.
eventho currently i am really aimless lifeless jobless school-less


2010 fireworks. such beautiful fireworks but i watched them with such a sad heart,i forced myself to go out with a boy to forget my ex and i pretended to have such a good time on countdown and it really sucked because all i keep thinking was "this is not fun. why am i here. i miss you. why." and i dont want to experience that again this year eventho i've just been dumped this month and i didnt see it coming because he seemed like he was so into me turns out that he is abit mental because he left me with no apparent reason and the reason that he gave is actually a blatant lie so basically i can conclude that he left without a reason

No comments:

Post a Comment