Friday, August 19, 2011


idk why but yesterday night was awesome, i got the best of both worlds, i got mira - the girl who will nvr fail to layan my nonstop talking when yat is too tired to entertain me already and plenty of hugs kisses and lurve from bf. so overall it really made my night. furthermore i finished up my report already so i really2 feel liberated (for the moment) since i have more projects looming over me but nvm about that. consider this a kind of a treat for myself after like 3 days of squeezing my brains out for that assignment in which i think i did kinda badly -.-

mira i thought u were bitchy and kinda show off at first but after talking to you,ure a nice friend to be ard with,u make me laugh and stuff,donno whether ure 2 faced or not but idc about that. life is too short to be so paranoid abt these kind of things. as long as i enjoy her company,that's fine with me
xoxoxoxo






tried dyeing our hair but its still looks the same after we washed it







No comments:

Post a Comment