Monday, October 3, 2011

I need to let go of my ex Its already a year
You are one hell of prick
Bye.

For now I'm stuck, infatuated with a smart-mouthed pretty-faced junkie, who I pretend not to give a damn about, I always put a hard front in front of him because I know he is the kind of guy who loves the to bask in the knowledge of a girl liking him so therefore i wont give him the satisfaction of knowing. Sadly for me I think about him every conscious second and he is quite a regular act in my subconscious too... I dream of you. Bad dreams, good dreams, never wet dreams though i am not quite sure why

I hate the fact that you are not really affected by anything that i do but i know at the back of my mind you are starting to grow a fondness for me. But you, I can never trust because you are a scheming, deceiving little mother fucker but i love you and that just sucks balls

No comments:

Post a Comment