Thursday, June 23, 2011

it is almost  5am in the morning right now...woke up from my sleep because i think i peed myself a little. just a little. so i went out of the room to get a change of boxers then i realized that my sister forgot to turn off the computer so here i am updating at 4.28am

meet this dumb friend of mine, i am going to tell you things about her that i myself never told her before.. she is very adorable, the way she laughs, it lights up her face and i dont know whether she knows it but sometimes i am jealous of her and how good she looks when she smiles with her teeth (her teeth are extremely white...i dont know whether it is because it is due to her being a non smoker or it is just in the genes) she is one of my true friends and i can really count on her. another friend that i can really trust is anis. i love them both to bits :(

it is very windy and it feels good but then the wind sounds so scary





















No comments:

Post a Comment