Sunday, July 17, 2011

dinner@kennyrogers



currently 9.05am fathin and myrakie sleepin over my house,but right now only fathin's in the room while myrakie is off..whisked away by afad-.- she's coming back here in a while i guess and asked us not to sleep....fuck her man after my breakfast im so gonna hit the sacks lol fyi we didnt sleep from last night ok!

uploaded this video cos i just wanted to share it with you guys and ya..my mum likes taking videos of us when we have dinner or something. lol i think thats very cute of her

I know things are rough between us..even your friends asked u to move on and i am so touched that u dont want to.but i know you are hurt baby,and i wish i can share your pain..but i know i cant and you also wont let me feel your pain. despite what everyone thinks,i know we can make it far. we have so much chemistry,so much love. i know i've done a lot of things, very very bad things. HORRIBLE THINGS..i swear on my (future) grave that i wont do those things no more,gonna erase them from my book and make a new one thats filled with just you and only you. just dont give up on me halfway i promise i will make up for all those tears

hmm today...light em up. thats all im gonna say;)

No comments:

Post a Comment