Wednesday, September 14, 2011

i was emo ok tat time
but now i ok already


Wish I could turn back time; wish it was still 2010 where everything was okay as long as you were with me. I would go all the way back to June, 2010 because I will start from the first moment I saw you, when I haven’t done anything to hurt you till you gave up on loving me. I would do anything within my power to get back the love that my own actions. Up till now, I still regret losing you. I still regret taking you for granted because you were so, so good to me and I never thought that you would leave me. I was so in love with you till I forgot the fact that there are 6 billion other human beings in this world (minus a few billion that are guys) who have the possibility to take you away from me. I forgot the fact that there are more beautiful girls out there who are much more deserving of your love than me. You loved me like a queen; you held my heart up as high as the mountains, even higher than that, as high as heaven itself. You don’t know how I think about you everyday, how my mind tortures me by giving me glimpses of you, like it wouldn’t let me forget you. Like people say, time heals. Yes, it heals, it numbs the pain, it does make me forget, but even time couldn’t fight the power of love. It’s the love that I have for you that wouldn’t stop me from moving on. Your touch, your voice, your smile, the way you held me, it still lingers, even if I scrub the skin off of me, the memory of your touch still burns me, because that is how much impact you’ve had in my life. You don’t know how special you are to me. I could close my eyes and you could give me a room full of men, I would easily pick you out just from the smell of your skin, from the heat of your body. You were that special. I swear to God that I have never ever, ever loved anyone the way I love you. Never. I’ve been lying to myself for so long that what I have after you is love but I know better than this. Until I have someone that could fill this void in my heart, you are going to keep haunting me.




No comments:

Post a Comment