Monday, May 16, 2011



Beauty doesn't need to be a tangible thing; it does not need to be visible to the eye. For example, love. Yes, we can see the acts of love when a mother breastfeeds her child or in the way a husband looks at his wife, but the real feeling, the beauty in the feeling itself could not be seen, but it can only be felt by the person experiencing it. Beauty compromises of everything, and anything. Beauty does not need to be aesthetically pleasing in general. It does not even need to be literally beautiful. Beauty can be abstract. It doesn’t need to have a definite form; we can find beauty in the ever-changing waves, be it ocean waves or maybe we don’t need to take the word ‘waves’ too literally, and see beauty in the waves of time.


You're beautiful. in every way possible. your imperfections, are they even imperfections to me? no fuck no. i love the way your voice breaks even though you cant help it i love the fact that you have those baby fats because it is so nice to cuddle with you, so tell me are they called imperfections, if i enjoy them? if i have a liking towards them? fuck what you think about yourself because if only you can see you through my eyes, you would have think that i am looking at a greek god or something


You've changed me as a person. you've changed me in a way no previous guys can, you made be something that i wasn't before. i have never love anyone like you, i have never loved anyone like how i am loving you right now. I put your needs before my own and that is not because i have to just because you're my boyfriend, no it is beyond that, it is beyond status. beyond my comprehension even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment