Thursday, November 25, 2010

hi i just want to share you ppl that me and my girlz gave nicknames to:-

girl rumput - this girl stare at us like she owns the sch. rambut da mcm rumput. when she tie her hair, its like only a bit2 like fuzzy2 like that..ah u know wat i mean rite? go fix your hair first laaa want to act jambu only. jamban lagi ada ah

girl pikachu - her blusher ah.. like she use her mother lipstick the red colour then go tenyeh2 it at her cheeks. her skin so dark then the blusher stand out like two spotlight...stoopid girl this one also give us death stare. nvr die before ahhh??-.-

johnny bravo - this girl aka guy (we dunno she trying to be which gender) the hair very 60's. like johnny bravo la. i like, so stylo milo

pantat sekilo - step hot. fullstop. and so mcm fhm wanna act all gangster but actually nothing

so far in my school all ok2 baby but some eh...prangai so irritz!! tau tengok je, tau stare aje. bile nk sindir wait for me to walk quite far baru nak sindir. omg grow up la pls. hahaha loserz. if they were to like, say it in my face i will like go "heh, low class minahs..." for what right fight2 all this? want to settle the minarep way, so childish, settle like grown ups la, talk to me, face me FACE MOI :-) i dont like to fight, the only ppl i like to fight with is those who puki gatal with anyone im contacting/with. thats all. i very possesive okay. but now no use fighting over guys, better guys fight over me right? er no? oh ok :( but other than that so far i do my own thing, go with my own flow~ ok done? ok now we is going to smash da boobiezzzzz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment