Monday, November 15, 2010

u see right through me

update: can you believe it??? i was fine with my lenses but then i. lost. them. i freakin lost them!!! always seem to have a problem with contact lenses. ok i will so buy GEO lenses soon ok wait i want to shitzzz...hi im back. and so as i was saying....i will only like, go clubbing only after i bought my lenses

ok im abit jealous that neya danny erica and idk who else going st james but the thought of going with specs is....just totally not right and loser-istic-ish ish ish ish.


i just realized from these pictures how scarily thin i am. never expected myself to be this thin omg. tu la janny buat kerje merepek lagi pls grrr... hmm so yes this was on saturday and i enjoyed my weekend :-) i didn't spend so much this month in fact i didn't even buy anything but im eyeing some stuff...

gosh i look like i blend with all e other girls with black hair.... wouldn't it be great if i was a natural blonde? dont worry janny after u graduate i will make sure that your hair will be full blown ash blonde from the root to the tip! if ash is still the in colour next 2 years which i highly doubt so it will still be. hmm my treatment is due next week! which i still haven't got the guts to ask for money from my mum...yet.

oh ya im going to eat prata now ibu buy for me..
my dad opened the letterbox just now and he saw the warning letter from sch about me skipping classes. then my parents were like if u keep skipping might as well quit kind of thing. ok let me get this clear.... i skip classes cos i feel so lazy to go to school if im late for it. so yah in the end i won't go sch. but im seriously trying to pull up my socks and attend sch everyday... btw i want to find a part time job, any recommendations?








why am i so thin?






No comments:

Post a Comment