Monday, November 8, 2010

a smile goes a long way


i miss my old hair colour takle tahan pls but i also like my black hair. yeay 2nd post for e day. double danger!!! lol no but ya i miss somebudeeee do you know who that is? *chuckle chuckle* anyhoos just now i saw radhi at afgan there and i asked him for one stick after so long nvr smoke. im not proud to be a smoker cos its kinda disgusting but e moment i light the stick fwahh menthol-y pleasure!!!!! but nvm i cutting down drastically like seriously.

now i watching suria and the dad reminds me of my dad. my dad just now cooked chicken for the whole family haha why am i telling u all this but yah the chicken was nice like grilled chicken got the black2 thing, smoky flavour. do u know that the black2 thing usually found in barbequed food is cancerous? hmm yah i bet u all knew but nvm almost everything kills us right now

eh addy i think all ur frens hate me lolz im always the baddie in the story huh? nevermind ckp ngn dorang sume...ckp ngn jonjon and however thinks that im not suited to be with u that i wont disturb u laaaa how about that....sho sedih bulu

ini time bila sedara addy kahwin. then the mum take picture of me all so sweet right. tapi ini semua dulu kan. sekarang takleh kacau dia lagi. org semua tak kasi. takkan kacau dia pun. ok bye bye



No comments:

Post a Comment