Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hello mello marshmellow


hello harlo biscuit and jelloooo. i just finished my ishak prayers. i did it on my own will. im so proud of myself omg. eventhough i forgot what to say during rukuk and sujud...and also tahiyat awal and akhir..so embarassing. i think im going to google them later. haha. i would like to thank The Book Of Eli for this sudden decision to pray. haha i know like...a movie? u got to be shittin me rite. but seriously, yeah.

it made me rethink my life in a way. i didn't know a movie could change me this much spiritually but then, it did. though the movie was about the Bible and spreading the faith about christianity and all, i wasn't really influenced with their religion but it made me think about my own. it made me think that faith...is everything. if you have nothing, no one, you always have God, and for me, Allah, because Allah will never leave your side.

oh ya i am deactivating my facebook account. i am going school tomorrow. i know you miss me right ICB....:> 

No comments:

Post a Comment