Saturday, November 27, 2010


this was at 3am in the morning, 2 days ago. we need to make maths activity kits for children of age 5-6. our theme is on shapes. i am so glad me, su and wan zhen managed to pull this off. su and me did like most of the work cos anis was sick and ezekiel was like...nvm about him.

okay gonna get ready. meeting su at 4-5pm. im sorry i did not answer your questions pertaining to the flea market. its at bugis. so i'll be there today! then after that going azzura....again-.- in which idk if im really going or not but since its free that might as well go. addy don't allow me to go st james on monday. sian, super sian....must psycho him that i won't dance with other guys. the last few events that i went, where got i dance with any guy right?? anyway i very the tak laku cos only one guy ask me to dance with him at azzura and i said.. No Thanks. come on, give me a pat on the back for my ability to say No! 

plus i just got to know that this guy used to have a mega crush over me. and nobody told me about it! and such an unexpected person. korang2 nyer clan jugak~ and after i patched back with addy then i got to know. and rian was like.. kau sial eh...die dah sukekan kau, kau buat gitu. omg how i know that he liked me since nobody told me? ok the person himself got tell me but he got this reputation of being a 'womanizer' so i thought he just wanted to make use of me turns out that he genuinely liked me. oh well, its the past and he has moved on apparently lol

No comments:

Post a Comment