Friday, October 22, 2010

got that good2


i dont know what i should be and i dont know what i am now :-) but im fine with it. cos its okay to let ur mind fleet. as long as you dont let it hover for too long. my eyebrows are like bushes right now u can literally live in them but im not gonna do anything until they grow to their full glory then i'll go to my usual fav place to trim them. i dont want to go Nura anymore cos it hurts and i dont like the way they thread my brows.

my mum now so semangat cos she taking advanced diploma-.- then want to hog the comp....-.- waiting for her to buy her dumb laptop so i can hog the comp like the good ol days. anyway my iphone is sent for repair so yah im sorry if u guys find it hard to reach me. my phone will be okay soon.

babi lah my hair like suckshitcockzxpalatootys

No comments:

Post a Comment