Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ohmygod sonya im like consoling ur broken hearted stalker


getting my dream kicks tomorrow and will be placing an order for my supreme tee and addy's porter bag soon <3 school was ok2baby and im soo layzeee to dye my hair so im gonna leave it that colour until i kena sound then i gona dye it ash brown....... or maybe noooooooott 

catch up with isma leezy and ayu just now and we sat at teh tarik and just talked and talked and talked like aunties until my throat was hoarse from all the laughing and babbling. i love u girls. i cant wait to go zouk-ing on 29th with em. other than that no clubs for me. nah-uh.
  • eyelash extensions
  • more hair extensions
  • wadrobe makeover
im famished can i eat a buffalo with 2 elephants as the sides?

written by me just now

No comments:

Post a Comment