Sunday, October 17, 2010

observation


the sweater wasn't that bad actually. i thought it will make me sweat like one mofo but... nehh. yeay just now almost alot of e girls came and i get to see linsa after so damn long <3

me and addy planning to rap together GOSH hahaha me rap. the world's coming to an end.
im practising now while otp wit addy. i sound so kelepeh
hmmm im hungry
anyway just now one chikaro got sound by kiki pfft.....kelakar bodoooooo
kesian pe die kene kepung but then i cannot do anything waaaat, not my hal also but i got help abit ok!!! i just say like: takmu byk org la nanti die intimidated daripade yg lain hahahahaha...mygod...

but seriously kwn makan kwn sia tu kechoh per
hopefully my frens are not like that :')

good. my mum cooked.
this means i can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment