Thursday, October 14, 2010

teach me how to dougie

macam nak bunuh kan ini bunny???? this is my new iphone holder so my iphone gets a cosy place to sleep at night instead of being wedged under my armpit or any undesirable part of my body. i got alot of bunny stuff today. plus i went shopping for clothes and i found this awesome sweater + other stuff in which i will take a picture of myself wearing it soon. but e sweater is like an oven inside i swear......... oh ya im back to wearing my awesome maxi eyes in black cos the gray ones are like giving me attitude right now.

i also got a new iphone casing which is sparkly pink <3 <3 <3 

 i shall name this bunny soon. Cleo sounds nice ok Cleo it is then her full name is Cleo Bun Buns 

 oh ya i also got this pretty mirror with teensy weensy hearts of all colours and patterns

socks + bunny pencil case in which i can only fit in like 1-2 pens cos the space inside very small -.-

oh ya yesterday i went town-ing with addy in search of my air jordans but by the time we went to the place it was CLOSED. babs tols. so we slacked at dhoby ghaut and then thought of watching Buried at cinei but then i forgot to bring my IC cos it was nc16. oh when we ate at kfc addy keep finding fault with the cashier and he was like 'bodoh nyer china woman' bla3 then the woman takle accept then start to bang2 the drawer then addy was like 'eh why u not happy is it?' -.- babi la dekni suka sangat carik pasal dengan china women, his number 1 enemy. then i ask him to carry the tray first and when he went off i said sorry to the china woman then 65-ed to tamp and transferred money for my supreme tee and baby's porter bag. can't wait to for it to be mailed!








No comments:

Post a Comment