Friday, October 29, 2010

trip? no


from now on guys are a big nono in my life. but im still straight i wont like change into a lesby or smtg its just that i have enough with the opposite sex. seriously. and e guy that im so called 'contacting' anyway i heard he just go for girls body like want to use them like touch and go. nmpk2 pun mmg mcm gitu pun cos my own fren got contact him before but she didnt give him wat he wants la obviously. there is no use contacting him then. MEN.

and there's this other guy fren i go post a heart on his wall then 2 girls go like his rply which is also a heart. then the same girl which liked his reply also posted on his wall with a heart too (in which e guy also replied with a heart) -.- pathetic much??? eh come on u tryna to what?? give me the haha-in-ur-face-bitch-he-also-gave-me-a-heart-too kind of thing? eh hallo hallo.... IM NOT EVEN INTO HIM U FREAKIN SHITBAG so like stop trying to prove something to me when i dont give a rat's ass about it la!!! i gave him a heart means I LIKE HIM? who shoved that KIND OF NOTION UP UR ASS? eh i tell u ah... most hensem guys they think so BIGCHAMPIONFUCK eh come on la ur tricks all already recorded in my Been There Seen That mental notebook. ok screw this seriously im turning my fingers into a death hazard for my keyboard at the rate im typin. i mean why am i writitng down all this bull anyway

ok today is a normal day that ended up in a disaster

anyway im done with the dope stuffs and all i tak suke mutual acquaintances who have e same thing as me ntg against e acquaintances but i just dont like it when they want e same thing. thank god havent wore that varsity jacket or else i will look like a rip off

i know i sound like a total bitch today i just cant- yah seriously i just cant and furthermore my sister has increased my bitch level to greater heights cos she just fucking pinched my boob and it hurts like u will never believe


No comments:

Post a Comment