Thursday, October 7, 2010

my songs in itunes getting boring


hi tayang tayangs. now im the only one awake in this household. chatting with baby and no one else. i deleted like 85% of my profile pics, all 40 of my albums and all pics that ppl tagged me in. im tryna keep things on the down low at fb. so i borrowed some movies from baby and i plan to watch them while eating my Mee Sedap instant noodles. he left his ciggarette with me... just now will be the last time u see ur precious winston :P

yes my camwhore pictures are very superfical and laden with eyeliner, fake lashes, the works. i am ugly but i try to disguise it with make up. oh well... what to do :)

gonna go smoke now and grab something to eat (if there is anything to eat that is) then if im not too tired i'll prolly watch one of the movies that i lent from addy. dont worry guys we're doing fine thanks for the concern sweethearts.


nothing to be proud of LOL but these are my tools in looking decent oh ya i bought lashes from Etude House and i lost them while kene sabo during my bday

my most recent make up haul. all Canmake except for the eye pencil. from left: majolica majora eye pencil, canmake liquid eyeliner, canmake cream eyeshadow in white/silver/idk, canmake silver glitter eyeliner

  










No comments:

Post a Comment