Wednesday, December 1, 2010

dying soon lol


hi guys. i simply can't pinpoint the reason for my rib-breaking coughing..i guess its my smoking and i know this is my 2nd? 3rd? post? im waiting for the clock to strike 2am cos i am going to call bf cos he ends his lan gaming at 2. 5 more minutes to two.....cough cough cough. this cough is killing me.i shall take my meds before i go to sleep. oh ya i've been using garnier overnite cream before i go to sleep:> pls dont ask me where i bought it or whats the name cos its like a whole bunch nameless samples on my dresser..i repeat samples which means that i did not buy them. and i know its garnier cos there's like the brand name under the thing. other than that...idk whats the exact name. i dont usually buy creams and all that. i use aloevera soothing gel cos my leg is like having dry skin which is itchy and it makes my leg look gross..someone help me? >.< ok 2 more minutes....seriously i cannot sleep without calling him and making sure he is at home at all. god im such a worrywart. but trust me im not a control freak ok, i let him roam wherever his heart desires. just don't do any funny business, nah-uh *shakes finger* but i just can't help but love him awwwww such a sweetheart he is

ok yeay thank goodness sch starts at 11am su called me up just now oh gosh how i missed her and her horse-like laughter and yes, everything else about her but primarily her horse-like laughter. im kidding. somebody pls teach me how to play blackshot cos i seriously want to know what is so addictive about this blackshot thing? okay its 2am already. 2.02am in fact... if he doesn't pick up... i swear....omg i just coughed and my jaw/throat got dislocated or something it hurtssss ow ow ow ow

No comments:

Post a Comment