Wednesday, February 16, 2011


i miss my bangs. anyway last night while i was bathing the water kena my legs and goosebumps rose and it make my eczema look so disgusting, and i seriously cant take it and i cried. i cried for a good 5-10 mins and it was the worst feeling u know,feeling ugly. seriously this eczema thing is really taking a toll on me. it is affecting me not just physically but mentally and emotionally. but fuck that anyway listening to cee lo - fuck you now.i want my eyebrows to grow very thick that i'll thread them. i swear i love it when that indian lady thread my brows, + indians have beautiful eyebrows. 

anyway last 2 nights went to Soul and my intention was to dance the night away but had a horrible fight wit taufiq where i think we nearly got physical. but it ended as abruptly as it started. yeah we're usually like that..fighting2 but at e end of e day ok alr. and both of us saw our ex-es there and i was like "eh your ex heheh" then he was like "tu ex u heheh" it feels liberating you know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment