Sunday, February 6, 2011


ok 4 days of not meeting him makes me depressed.i dont care already,must quit work,so i can meet my baby
my sister says im getting uglier nowadays,true dat true dat
1) double treatment scalp + hair
2) buy a more reliable straightener/or maybe go for rebond
3) get freakin extensions (its been so long since i nvr wear extensions)
all of this will cost me around $400/+++
and then make up..
Benefit lip tint. revlon/dior mascara and what else...oh yeah sephora face palatte and canmake eyeliner
this would then cost me.....around $200 (cheaper alternatives would cost me ard $100)
so i had to let go of clothes for this month FML

sometimes i would be ashamed of my eczema whenever i wear shorts around taufiq but then he never failed to make my heart all mushy.. *flashback*

janny- b i lapar
taufiq - ok i amekkan u tomyam
*he goes out of his room*
*comes back later with a small bowl*
janny - itu bukan tomyam (then i look carefully) dont tell me its air garam!!! *GROANING*
taufiq - b...u nak baik tanak?
janny - tapi nanti pedih :( dan i malu :(
taufiq - ape i kisah!
then he start to take tissue and dip into the salt water and rub it on my fugly as fuck legs
and he did it with such love and gentleness in his eyes i feel like dying..or marrying him or something
and whenever i feel cranky cos he has this habit of replying my long msges with one sentence.. i will remind myself on how caring + awesome-ish he is whenever i meet him face to face and then im like.. the thing is,whats the use of having a boyfriend who text u essays of sweet mushy stuff but in real life doesnt live up to his words? might as well have a man of few words but treats u like royalty whenever u meet him <3

if he can accept me, ugly legs and all then i should learn to accept that he is just not the wordy kind of guy and sooner or later i'd grow accustomed to it,afterall we are gonna get married so texting will be out of the question once we live in the same house.......CHEY omg shut up jan

No comments:

Post a Comment