Sunday, February 6, 2011



 today i tied a ribbon around my bun and i felt so girly at work hahaha 
but then it rained so i had to wear a poncho + cap which ruined my pretty ribbon. dont mind the fugly nail colour choice cos i was working at a place full of flowers and i thought it'll be cute to paint my nails green and be all "clean and green"


1st day at work, I WORKING LAH SEY alamak so siageh >.< long time nvr work already hehehe *HAPPEH GOOBER* i working as part of the staff for e sentosa flowers festival,this is temporary only ah like for 10 days. we rotate jobs - today i work as crowd control thingy then i must shout alot but its fun seriously,can scold the bangla all. but some tourists deserve a kick in their genitals cos they give attitude like they own the damn place. this one auntie called me a stupid idiot for blocking her camera,she's not even allowed to take picture there.so i just said sorry and walked away...like girl_kental_till_eternity oh ya i like my uniform XS ok very fitting unlike other uniform so big makes me look like..im drowning in the shirt

ok lah i think i better tuck in,coming to 4.30am already aiyo
and i think im gonna spend all my pay on my hair





told ya my hair is out of control >.< 

OH YA DID I TELL U GUYS ME AND MY GIRLS HAD A SLEEPOVER AT LINSA HOUSE 2 DAYS AGO? I DIDNT? OKAY NOW IM TELLING YOU AND IT WAS OFF.THE.HOOK,IT WAS AWESOME. i'll upload the pictures once they're up on facebook ily all xoxo 

i know you love ma mammah


No comments:

Post a Comment