Thursday, February 17, 2011



i miss looking like this seriously. it was one of the days where i feel all confident and in control. plus aesthetically pleasing too, which happens only in rare occasions. i think i should start using my garnier cream all over again. skin getting so damn tanned thanks to working at sentosa. no more working for me again. unless its retail-ish and without sun. but actually my tanned skin not bad,just needs a lil glow. confirm look like sunkissed beach babe already...or not 

the problem with malays is that our blood is so mixed up we dunno if we legit malays or not. i got bugis + malay blood + maybe a little chinese from my great great grandma or something. thats all i guess. but i think its my bugis blood that gives me that prominent jaw line plus indian-ish nose cos bugis ppl usually have strong features, which can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how well the features harmonize with the rest of the face. for me, i like my jawline because it gives my cheeks contour and some ppl kill to have that:) u know...the ones where u have to put a lot of bronzer to get that facial contour? yah my one is au natural. but its not really that profound but based from my run-of-the-mill genetic make up i  will say that i got it good. for my nose..its bulbous at the end but the bridge is quite sharp although it tends to be a little too harsh for a lady but whatever. the downside is ma features makes me look like a manwhore sometimes. + the only way to show my barely-there cheek bones is to pout in such a way that i look like a steroid-induced man of a woman. and trust me its not easy feat mastering the perfect way of pouting to showcase my cheekbones at its optimum level

No comments:

Post a Comment