Wednesday, February 9, 2011



like ugly as shit scene kid wannabe hahaha with the straightass hair

okay i've been bloghopping just now and i notice that..i am such. a. bitchy. blogger. which makes me feel kind of rotten. some are just so nice, so classy..and they treat haterz with grace which i can never ever do since i am a person of high temperament level and..born bitchy by nature. i am judgemental and conceited but that doesnt make me a bad person cos...i have good stuff abt me too..like.. i like cats. nice people like cats.

ok so for e slumber party it was fun ofcourse, my memory of the thing abit cloudy already..but i knew we did have a pillowfight,manicure session,gossiping session,MeanGirls2 session + another movie which i forgot and...stuff our faces with food session

so apparently i was low self esteem-ing in discreetion during the sleepover cos i felt so dickfaced among all my luvly girls but nvm that :)









MANFACE








No comments:

Post a Comment