Saturday, April 23, 2011


future hair in around 6 months time?
i dont have $$$ anymore = die 
yesterday kah came over to my place and i think she wants to marry my straightener
she is such a sweetheart, she came all the way from jurong to tampines at like, what, 8pm? just to accompany me while i cry and complain....and after that we camwhore

been very heartbroken due to third party..told u guys im not good enough. i guess ur type is adorable kind of girls with dimples and fats around their body unlike me..thin stick girl with no adorable-ness 
but i love him too much and i know i can never leave him, and i think that everyone deserves a 2nd chance. and i have a feeling even if he repeats it again, i will still forgive him,thats just me i can never ever ever be the one to leave unless there is totally no love anymore. i understand what he did was not because he wants to hurt me because i myself have been unfaithful and the reason for me having scandals and flings is because.... 
1) i was bored 2) cos i like the attention 3) just for the fun of it 4) cos the person is too good looking to miss out on. 
but at the end of the day...the one that i think about at night, the one that im head over heels over, is my boyfriend,the scandals dont even mean shit. so trust me i made my mistakes too last time - i met my ex while i was with him and i know its such a bitchy thing to do.so you know, all's fair now

one wrong move and the it changes the entire ballgame, i feel a little awkward being all loving towards him because i imagine him treating the other girl the same, and it just doesnt feel as exclusive as last time. i seem to appreciate my sleep a little more. nowadays,waking up isn't a normal mundane routine where i usually groggily go to the bathroom thinking of what i should do today, no, not this time. instead, i dread waking up to a new day because the moment i open my eyes from dreams i vaguely remember, i start to feel the soreness in my heart again, something that i can never feel when i am asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment