Wednesday, April 13, 2011


lips: Maybelline Glam Shine lipgloss in Cherry Touch
base: Face Shop make up base
foundation: ZA skin beauty liquid foundation in 22
mascara: Bourjois Volume Glamour Black & Diams mascara + Maybelline Volum' Express mascara in Black
cheeks: dab a little lipgloss on the apples of your cheeks. blend the lipgloss along the contour of your cheeks for a pretty glow, see mine?:)

hi im currently watching tutorials at youtube and i am so amazed at how they put on eyeshadow and blend all the colours together its like magic! i'm never really experimental when it comes to eyeshadows and all but those make up gurus kinda make me want to make a tutorial of my own. i think im gonna do a chocolate brown + coral eyeshadow look IF i can pull it off because i really suck at blending.

guess i won't be going out for 6 months cause im currently under MCYS curfew. they gave me the most suckiest timing ever,i have to be home by 7pm. so during these 6 months, im going to get my act together.. get some money saved up.. heal my legs.. and i'll come back with a bang! so by the time my 'probation' ends i will be legal 18 and ready to parteyyy

p/s: no wonder i was crying like crazy while watching Love and Other Drugs last night. i was pms-ing and i didn't even know it, so i am having my period right now, gotta take a nap bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment