Tuesday, April 26, 2011


its artsy fartsy day yesterday and baby helped me to my art. one art piece takes up the whole fucking day, since i am such a noob and this is my first time drawing an art piece.fuck dont feel like coming to school -.- should take mc today. i promise this will be the last time im not coming to school omg pls dont make this a habitual thing omg omg i dont want to be like last year :O oh and i dreamt that my class advisor reads my blog hahaha

and spending time with baby was awesome and so damn funny i swear i never laughed like this before with any other guy you know, and we would laughed at the most lamest and corniest of stuff like:
  • imagining my boyfriend laughing with his hands draped around 2 human-sized chickens
  • imagining me laughing with 3 chickens, 2 around my hands and 1 around my leg
  • imagining an event in powerhouse where everyone is dancing and my boyfriend is flying around on top of everyone with a bow and arrow 
  • imagining him doing trapeze artist stunts while mid air in powerhouse
  • the part where he coconut juice splashed all over his face while he tries to open the can and i swear its funny i swear 
  • the part where i scolded adib cos he was popping blackheads on taufiq's back and in the end i joined in too and he was like complaining about how happy we are popping blackheads while he is the one suffering 
and there comes a part where he comes down with uncle2 slippers WHILE wearing socks and i TRIED to not laugh but it is just SO HARD and i end up laughing everytime i look at it plus he had a hugeass paint stain at his butt and he looks so adorable when he walks in that state and it was just so funny luvluvluv i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu






 saturday night with the rest.....







No comments:

Post a Comment