Tuesday, April 12, 2011


this is so for that anonymous formpsringer on wirda's fs. i hate you and consider yourself lucky cos *drum roll*....you are on my hate list! which consists of...well only you LOL. how petty can i get! but i mean you dont have to so public about not liking my blog okay i am so hurt. you don't know how much you've hurt me you anon bitch, hiding like a dog under a cloak of invisibility due to the anonymity the internet provides you with. no hard feelings about your mum though. i insult everyone's mums because i'm mean and no one likes me hardeeharhar

and let me tell you something about uniform trends that are currently circulating in my school. there's this guy who unbuttons like 4 of his shirt buttons (u know the ite uniform) and shows off his chest IN SCHOOL. his fucking chest! come on dude its okay to open like 1 or 2 buttons but 4?? to me it screams total douche. be a fucking calefare on fucking baywatch or something. seriously i dont know what makes him think he looks hot. and there's another guy who wears a maroon polo tee (normal enough) until we realize that he FOLDED THE COLLAR! he folded the collar in to make it look like a v-neck topman shirt thingy. or he cut the collar or something. and he walks around with this cocky expression with his girlfriend who i believe must have no taste in guys because she can tolerate a collar-folding-badass-wannabe who looks like..idk what to say anymore

pardon me for being being a critisizing meanie but i just cannot tolerate it. oh wait am i apologizing for being real? ok i take back my apology. maybe that's why ppl dislike my blog because im such an evil judgmental prick BOOHOOOO

well let me tell you something, you're not that much of a saint yourself.
admit it you all act like me it's just that you are in self denial. maybe your conscience tells you to act all good and shit but i know that deep inside you have this lil' meanie side whispering bad stuff and you. just. cant. make. it. stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment