Tuesday, April 5, 2011


bf made a tumblr do follow him ok click here


my current fav lippie! mine is in Ambrosia, ok in the website it looks like a scary tranny orange but if you put it on it morphs into a lovely coral-reddish shade. i rarely buy pinks cos my lips look retarded with pink shades-.- i don't wear it straight from the tube i usually use my index finger and swipe it on cos the colour is very concentrated so by using ur finger u tone the colour down and it gives my lips a nice tint :) price should be around SGD28 the same as MAC lipsticks so might as well u get clinique! 


awesome app i found called Happy Snap and it entertained me for a good 45 minutes (yes its free)

and guess what? one of my fb friends said that my blog improved her english cos instead of getting the usual C or D she got a B!! she jots down words from my blog and uses them for her compo!! this made my day LIKE TOTALLY MADE MY FREAKIN DAY ok anyway tmr going to national skin centre to check on my eczema cos its not getting any better in fact its getting worse. im tired of scratching and scratching and scratching and scratching so....gonna get myself diagnosed like, properly diagnosed by a proper dermatologist and find out what the fuck is causing this. i am to blame too cos i didnt really put any cream on it in fact i literally did nothing so yeah thats why its getting more fucked up. i did some research and basically what they said is... in my own words = eczema is gonna stay with u for a long time and even if it goes away, there's a high chance of it coming back and haunting the shit out of you again. thats why whenever my friends tells me to put minyak gamat or creams, i would be like screw all that it wont work! pardon me for being pessimistic but i am convinced that this kind of thing there wont be a 100% cure. ITS LIKE THE MOST STUBBORN THING EVER THIS FUCKING ECZEMA it pops out of nowhere and it clings to me and i can never ever ever get rid of it. sucks to be me

on a lighter note, i ate cheese hotdogs today (the mini ones - they tastes better than their bigger counterparts) and it is just so scrumptious. plus i still haven't satisfied my craving for thosai! imma google it now 


OMG SHUTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment