Tuesday, March 1, 2011


you know why my face looks like that? cos last time when i was little i got ma face stuck between my house gate or something like that. and they had to pull my head out slowly and in the end i got a long bean face. see? i had the ability to shake things up, even when im still in diapers. my baby self knows how to rocks her parents world. ok talking about rocking people's worlds, let me tell u something. i curse alot. but does that make me a 'typical minah'? why yes it does. because....we malays are all minahs. face it. we all have a bit of kampong-ish blood in us. whether we like it or not, our ancestors probably sowed rice together and here we are hating on each other. we may live in a fancyass apartment or a normal hdb but we got one thing in common. we malays man,freakin malays. so get over it. stop trying to act all high class and shit. SO STOP CALLING EACH OTHER TYPICAL MINAHS BECAUSE REALITY CHECK SISTA WE ALL ARE TYPICAL BECAUSE IF WE WERE SO EXOTIC WE'D BE IN THE MOTHERFUCKING NEWS AND ON DISPLAY OR SOME SHIT

but some malays...its like they are asking to be hated. you know? pretending to be like "yeah we cool!" and all but then....its all a fucking charade! 
but then the only thing that i can give to them is a middle finger and the index finger follow
D.E.U.C.E.S to you pal cos i notice something...u cant help but compete with me! you are compelled with the need to be better than me because of a reason that i myself is not sure of. u have such a sad life seriously. to chase something that is within reach but will always be out of grasp :)

ok and another thing....being so narrow minded about taboo issues. dude come on its like the 21st century we more open now.my blog is vulgar and i like it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment