Wednesday, March 2, 2011


yesterday taufiq accompanied me to do 2 things and those things were damn spontaneous and unplanned. "i feel like shaving my hair." taufiq-"ok lets do it." the next thing i knew i was 3/4 bald. "this turns me on" - what taufiq said about my hair. and i was like: don't i always turn you on? but i said that in my mind obviously. then i was like "i feel like piercing my belly" and i did. come to think of it i did a lot of random shit yesterday...

so studied under his block (come to think of it he is the greatest person i've ever studied with) after that i got a few hours of sleep. woke up > took a shower > suffering as usual when water hits my legs > used dunno who's toothbrush > ate his sister's spaghetti which was to die for

right now do u know how my bellybutton feels like? ok this is disgusting but i know u guys do it too so...u know the feeling after u clean ur bellybutton? when u clean and dig it all deep and ure belly button feels sore and all. yeah thats how i feel now. lol

i
cant
wait
for
19th
march

oh ya i just realized that my videos are private. i unprivated them already so you can watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment