Wednesday, March 16, 2011


baby i miss you, cepat2 keluar pls hais...............
once baby come out, i want double couple photoshoot with linsa and nick
i want to wear that maxi dress and feel all flowy and fairy-ish
basil is a SICK photographer and im super stoked that he will be snapping shots of us

anyways as u can seeeeeeeeeb i cut bangs - by myself!
boring old bangs zzz so this is how i look like now. brown mid-length hair. YES these are my extensions-.- they're short cos the stylist trimmed the extensions along with my hair-,- so...this friday going to add more extensions and i will make sure that they put in extra extra extra long ones like my last time ones i dont care

ok the reason why my hair doesn't look like a toilet brush is cos i bought a new straightener yayyyyyyyy pink and prettish. nowadays been spending alot, better bask in it while it lasts janny!!!!! and i wasted 9 bucks to buy fake lashes, the person con me say handmade la what la. ni ah kalau ade duit semua nak beli. dlm pikiran ala 9 dollar je pe at last kalau beli 5 bende fikir ala 9 dollar je pe at last jadi 50 dollar jugak rite!

No comments:

Post a Comment