Sunday, March 13, 2011


so yeah town-ed with a purpose! extensions + clothes + new handbag.going to do more extensions soon. plus im going to change my shitty hair colour i dont give a damn i was in the fareast lift and i looked at my reflection and i was like my.hair.looks.like.this????? and i copped a maxi and cropped raglan (i thought it was cropped but then i realized it was supposed to be for kids zzz but thank god it fits me) wasnt so sure about the maxi but i just bought it anyway since neya was like saying it looks awesome and all so when i  tried it at home.....it looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g~ 



baby got this ultra sleek ipod-watch thingy no im not shittin you it is an ipod in the form of a freakin watch

just now i had an emotional breakdown cos i started crying and i keep saying how disgusting i am and how much i hate myself.hmm. it really sucks feeling that way. i think i have some kind of mental illness 


No comments:

Post a Comment