Tuesday, March 22, 2011


couple's day out. i was in a cranky mood. but all ends well eventho we ended up going cck for...nothing. the guys wanted to play blackshot but their lappies all battery drained so they were all Mr Crankies bla bla bla cabbed back wdlds nick and taufiq got to blackshot their life away while i slept and the next thing i knew my boyfriend was squeezing his way beside me on the bed and i was like: should be dahbis ah tu main blackshot so i was like sandwiched between him and linsa O|O the two circles being them as they are no doubt, fatties. the line is well, me

im gonna be dead once my dad gets back home cos its been 3 days since i stepped foot in the house...erghhh hopefully he will ignore me, as for my mum i would only tolerate her first hundred questions and the other thousand questions shall be ignored

my sister gave me her chicken cutlet and i was like: did u just gave me your chicken? (chicken is a big deal) and she was like yeah i dont have the appetite to eat and i was like why? and then she looked at my auntie and said that she dug her nose infront of her. so yeah.yay to boogers = free food

myrakie told me how lucky i was to have you and all and yes i do realize that i am lucky but you must realize too that having me is not easy and keeping me will not be a breeze too.i wanted this to be a relationship where its not decided based on a temporary infatuation. but from these few months of getting to know you i am very sure that i will be happy with you, you treat me like a princess, that i am grateful of but sadly the past always haunts me and sometimes i catch myself thinking of what could've been and i feel so stupid because i know that it would never be that way again and i have to stop thinking about it, and i know this is because that i am the type of person who doesn't move on so easily it takes me 6-8 months to get over someone last time and i know it will take me that long too, please dont take it personally its not you, its never you its just that sometimes a rough break up leaves you hanging. a rough break up its like = breaking glass,  pieces of it sticks to you and you have a hard time taking it out because either its too deep or too many....you will eventually get rid of all of it but it just depends on the duration. you have to understand me,it all happened so fast,the transition from him to you and the process in between.. its just a little too much for me to take in within such a short period of time you know what i mean. i feel sad, like really sad, the kind of sad that makes your heart feel all heavy and lonely, i really want it to go away this feeling of longing. i am scared that i would lose you. but i really believe that time heals everything i just want time to move faster

i just want you to know that i love you. dont give up on me.
because...i've never felt this way with anyone before. its a unique feeling, something i cant quite place my finger on. its a feeling of familiarity, yet i feel like its a totally new thing that im experiencing. you are like a fusion of my past and present. sometimes i get this feeling of dejavu when im with you. its almost like.. magic? and maybe you are a glimpse to my future because trust me i CAN and WOULD spend my future with you im not saying we would marry each other because this kind of things is beyond me im just saying that we could go far, and marrying you is not a bad idea if i put my mind to it

sometimes i wonder how do you feel when you look at me do you feel a sense of admiration because i do. sometimes when i look at your face, i get so caught up in your features, i don't even know what you were saying, yeah...... all this while when i didnt pay attention to you when you talk well its because you're so good looking

and by saying this i have officially flushed my ego down the drain.






erwin lonely boi






No comments:

Post a Comment