Tuesday, March 15, 2011


total amt of money i spent (and still going to spend tmr) on my hair = 300 zzz
and the thing is it still looks...............errr....the same o.O only longer by a few inches? 
so going far east/city plaza tmr to get some more hairy stuff 
today is a good eating day for me: 1) dalcha with french baguette (the meat so tender and juicy...asgiuiewgbak!!!) 2) mee laksa 3) double cheese burger (well not all) 4) chicken chop 5) chicken curry
ok now i feel like some evil meat consuming carnivore 


didn't know i can love you this much taufiq ;p guess wuuuuuutttttt his parents have accepted me as his gf !!! they asked me to come to their family chalet and the daddy let me sleepover their place without me sneaking around omg plus he wanted to buy for me dinner you know!!! *SUPERSTOKED* ok i love you baby i love you i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment