Wednesday, January 26, 2011


actually i got abit monobrow then i have to shave hahaha cb rite i know 
i wanna take MC later okay....so yah 
idk whether to go azzura or not -.-" BUT I MISS PARTYING!!!!
and this video is like a long2 time ago i trim the video until the last 3 seconds so i can dedicate it to taufiq 
i feel alone nowadays tho, like 5% neglect-ish feeling.....o.O
and because of stoopid eczema i must wear sweatpants looking thingy with my bikini ergh
oh ya i just realized that i dont look 18...or even 17 without make up and sometimes even with makeup i look 16 which is sometimes a good thing because it means i will age gracefully but a bad thing cos confirm HSA aim me one everytime i smoke outside.cepat 18 cepat lah ya tuhan 

nowadays i usually bun my hair up in a very very high bun because i find it kind of adorable (not me ok,the HAIR) but it ruins my hair like crazy makes it all curly and messed up... i think im gonna fix myself bread and nutella

No comments:

Post a Comment