Saturday, January 8, 2011


i spent my whole friday + saturday morning, from the moment i wake up to the moment i close my eyes with this boy right here. actually a majority of my week is spent with him. its such an amazing thing you know, to be able to find someone who i can be so comfortable with, who knows how to treat me right. we have such great chemistry, which makes everything else fall in place so easily. i love spending time with you. i guess 2011 is gonna be a the dalam-diam-diam kind of year you know where u thought its all gonna suck and shit but suddenly one person changed my whole outlook of this new year. i look forward to getting to know you more better,and i wont make the same mistakes that jeopardised my other relationships in the past. i know my 2 big big boo boos 1) jump into a serious courtship too quickly 2) take their fidelity (loyalty) for granted. i know its a tough moment for you right now and i feel so fucking guilty.but pls remember that i will always always alwaayyyss be here for you like you were always there for me. okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment