Friday, January 28, 2011


hi my sugarbunnies. i know this is like my 259206829th apologizing for being a bitch on formspring. i am like giving haters more reasons to well, hate on me.
oh yaa and pardon me for being a pussy but i cried watching american idol like seriuzly cos the guy was like so freakin sweet u know. he was engaged to this girl and he wanted to propose to her but she got into an accident. she was paralyzed, had to be on a wheelchair, and suffered brain damage. the guy, he STUCK WITH HER ALL THE WAY. and he said: what kind of guy will i be if i walked out when she needed me the most? now that my friends,is true love. unconditional love, beyond the physical state already. i bet if i was like that nobody would want me.

okay guys guys!! can u like...tell me how u got to know about my blog? i would so like to know pretty please!cos i've been hearing my friends say like "eh my friend reads your blog/my sister reads your blog" and i was like serious?? omg sumpah? and i was like i didnt know ppl still read my shit,and that really spurred me on to keep this blog alive for y'all, xoxo till eternity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment