Thursday, January 27, 2011


"if u're sad, just shuttup" this is e advice that i give myself starting from now because so far whenever i open my mouth, it will only worsen e situation so i learnt to keep my feelings to myself :-)

my right eye is very sore like somebody tear a hole in my eye cos e past few days i keep sleeping with my contact lens so i guess thats the cause of it. the moment i lie down, i too lazy to do anything anymore and then the next thing i know....shut dowwwnnn

i guess im going to take a nap and then finish up my lpd report + journal entries (20 of em) *sighs* and i didnt get an mc for today, i think im gonna get debarred soon i feel so erg..the moment i kena debar is the moment i will quit school. okay i will appeal first and if i still get debarred then imma just..actually i dont even know what to do. i like my course except for the son of a bitch Human Resource subject which i really dont geddit

yesterday met ayu,myrakie and sofra at wdlds then slacked at civic and i talked and talked and talked until my throat hurts seriously it was such an impromptu meet up but it was like the best meet up cos we laughed so much. and 90% of the laughters were caused by....*points to oneself*we're one funny bunch i tell you, my friends and i. ayu keep screaming everytime she sees a rat and we're all like calm yo titz gurl! cos she was seriously hysterical. i love them to bits i cant wait to meet them tomorrow. im super stoked cos i will get to play TWISTER for e first time in MA LIFE

plus they keep saying how retarded my hair looks like but seriously it is retarded, i need to rebond ASAP


i've been eating this the past 2 hours. bread with Nutella and vanilla ice cream, scrumptious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment