Sunday, January 23, 2011



went kite flying today (ok i didnt really fly a kite i just took alot of pictures) and now im home,supposedly i have photoshoot thingy with taufiq tomorrow buuuuttttt i have to cancel it cos i need to finish up projects with my girls. and today my dinner is 2 doughnuts, oreo doughnut and hazelnut topped doughnut..going to take more doughnuts now-.-" my mum always never cook one nowadays alamak then my dad only knows how to fry fry fryyyy then everyday fry burger = i eat burger = later i become....fat :) yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but sometimes my dad also lazy to fry,then everybody lazy, so lazy to buy food also, then my type of person go home late confirm the food finish even if they buy -.-

oh ya i exchanged phones wit baby,but the simcards stayed in their respective phones.... which simply means that im using his simcard and he's using mine. this is called trustability(if there is such a word) i not scared seeee i not scared u know he use my simcard!!! i am a changed woman~~ *thumps chest* tho it does feel abit awkward not having my iphone with me but if i could stand a month without a phone then this is peanuts:) 

okay wait...i feel like eating donutzzz ya i should and i will watch a movie 
GUYZ IF U HAVENT WATCHED EASY A...WATCH IT I GIVE IT 5 STARS OUT OF 4 AND I KNOW THAT DOESNT NUMERICALLY MAKE SENSE BUT IM JUST TRYING TO STRESS ON HOW GOOD THE MOVIE IS AND MY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT IN TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS IS ALSO TO CONVINCE U HOW MUCH I LIKE,NO,LOVE THE MOVIE














No comments:

Post a Comment