Saturday, January 15, 2011


i found out another reason for other people to hate. because they are ugly and they just can't stand pretty people sharing their prettiness with everyone.

okay i met baby in the morning and we watched Saw 5 and ate fishball noodles together haha theyre so fucking nice its just so......erotic. in a food kind of way.ok tomorrow tyga and moi going town like the YPs we are ha...ha..ha and if my girls wont be there i dont know what to say 

absent frm school for a week now, damn. but despite absence i have to say my anecdotal report was quite badass seeing that i completed it in a night. im sorry sofra i couldnt celebrate your birthday today, i came home and immediately knock out :/ tomorrow ok cupcake

the problem with me right now is that i just,oh nvm 
its just that this situation right now is complex. so complex, it is beyond my comprehension really, i just couldnt pinpoint what i exactly want, its like my heart is thrashed about by fickle minded waves of emotion. sometimes i feel content yet sometimes i feel like there is a void somewhere deep inside, eventhough intangible, it still affects me in such a way that its almost concrete in a sense of how it is pulling me down. the feeling is like a sinking sensation, all gloomy, gloppy, slime-like and dark purple-ish in colour

ok actually im being melodramatic but seriously i feel this way sometimes, u know i miss feeling all light and bouncy and happy. like i have invisible balloons tied all over my hands and feet and im floating with half naked cupids shooting arrows of love all around me. u know...that kind of thing. and i know what gives me that kind of feeling. there is only one thing that gives me that feeling and by not feeling this feeling, it only means one thing for sure. and the truth dissapoints me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment