Monday, January 17, 2011

take over control


hate on my centre parting ALLLLLLL u want anyway i cant do side parting anymore too long already my fringe so its either u bear with it or continue being miserable with e fact that im such an ugly bitch with centre parting, choice is yoursssssss

ok just now after school i camwhore sia-.- donno where i can muster up the energy cos i didnt sleep since last night you know BUT when i camwhore i forget about everything,its just so...therapeutic and i love it when the shots turn out nice, i think i got a certain condition where i am obsessed with taking pictures cos i can take hundreds at one go but i bet most girls have a knack of doing this too.im not alone (Y)

my friend ask me to find dope girls for him,where to find sia....dope girls as in bukan the kasot SUPRA/RADII COLOUR2 with BAGGY PANTS and BAJU BAGGY but those old school dope, think... air jordan retros, high cut converse, worn out jeans, varsity jacks and snapbacks/fitteds yeah he want that kind of girl HAHA where to find sia in singapura liao 

since im in a sunshine-y mood today due to many pictures taken i should blog a very long post.ok today school was cool evnetho i owe a lot of work and i need to come up with a concept web + create a texture book + journal entries + LPD report + idk what else 

and..........i plan to stay home for my weekends due to e simple reason of piling homeworks.i mean, i look everywhere, everyone seems to be busy studying or doing projects, and im glad that our youth today is not as wasted as what people think we are,good job teens pat urself on your own backs. eventhough we act like wild mofos some of us still can balance studies and all and i salute that seriously 
pardon for any typos im typing like crazy rite now i lazy to proof read my blog post i mean HAHA who the hell proofs read a blog entry, er you do? ok then i mean, i do too but now im too lazy to. hi ppl who read my blog have u added me on fb? dont worry i will so accept you cos i currently accept EVERYONE right now EXCEPT for anyone who has CARS/MOTORBIKES or anyform of vehicle as their profile pic or anything but not their faces, shows that they too pussy or they just dont appreciate the face that god gave them or...they just are a different species of human beings altogether who think that putting inanimate objects or celebrities makes them look cool  

see my blog entry so long what else come2 formspring me i boring lei i want to answer questions 
but usually i wont answer the things like.... "how do u that effect thingy?" i mean... it just doesnt make u exclusive anymore rite? u search so hard for that shit then the person ask then so easily can know then steady bopleh use2 nvr appreciate cos they are not the one who search for it u know what i mean or noooottttt. ok sometimes if i feel very generous or somethin good happened to me on that day then luck is on your side cos i will usually tell me i buy this buy that...how i do this do that.. so it really depends on my mood really. if im really fucked up and someone just bullshitted straight on my head then ofcourse i will be cranky wanky and answer u questions like one queen bitch so yah... i bet the same goes to u guys too. u know me and you, we are alike, we aint so different, me and you. 
aku bbl mcm gini die boleh percaye lagi thats my style of talking,eh hello my dear friend, u still Marina Wonderland Time ah?alamak somebody get this guy some help 













No comments:

Post a Comment