Tuesday, January 11, 2011


kau maintain ah perangai kau mcm gini yang suke buat hati aku burning ok taufiq......-.-


lu ada hal pah? o.0 (pariah eyebrows)

wah without makeup i seriously look like one primary school kid sia. but its good means got tat babyface..hahahaha!!!! *cricket sounds* ok now 3am in the morning i yesterday and today never had proper sleep sia cb. today i scared to say that i meeting taufiq cos later he p a i t a u :/ i miss him like crazy but he dunno. i bet he nvr ever reads stuff here hahahahahahahaha bye 

okay i want to wash my hair dye off ready. prepare for rambut to be like bulu konek \m/

wtf last time my formspring everday loaded sia with questions,my blog not appealing already ah? tutup blog ah gini mcm. like boring only, i membebel alone here nobody care. last time u all like to read my blog what how come now dont like to read anymore. what i boring already izzit?? then u all nvr give me support how to be exciting?! :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment