Thursday, January 13, 2011


i am starting on this book right now. 
just finished reading The Miracle Stealer by Neil Connelly

i have nothing much to blog about today,
  • i woke up late 
  • didn't go to school
  • finished a book
  • had hotdogs and chicken for lunch
  • going to the clinic today
  • and getting hooked on marlboro fresh mint 

yesterday what happened..............
  • dropped my phone in the sink
  • went temasek polytechnic
  • went to the library 
i am pretty much a mundane person nowadays *shrugs shoulders* 
and i want to start reading more books my english is getting rusty gotta oil it up with more vocab
my perfumes are running out... im getting my hands on Lola by Marc Jacobs they say it smells like heaven, which in other words smell like me.....geddit? jannah means Heaven o.0
the police called saying they have my lost bag but my dumbass of a sister didnt take down the address properly FML

No comments:

Post a Comment