Saturday, January 1, 2011

strange angles


omg my hair sucks big time 
ok now im having pins and needles 

HAPPY 2011 EVERYBODEH 
im at home with my sister and everybody is out idk where cos i just woke up

my countdown was...awesome at first and sucky at the end
awesome: i got the best of both worlds, and being single really boosted my self esteem, and how i feel about my self you know? marina>sentosa johnnywalkz + bacardz + absolutz = thats it

i swear it was so fucking funny yesterday me myrakie ayushortie were like....so wasted, myrakie was peeing and i opened the cubicle door while she was peeing and the door hit her head like FULL impact and u know what she did?she looked up and smiled in this slow motion creepy way hahaha it was heelariuz plus ayu was like so possesive over her devil headband with the pointy horns that light up and one of the horns fell of and she die2 want to fix the horn and in the end only one of the horn can light up but she was like so happy and she wore it. in e end she looked like one retard with only one of the horn glowing, it was such a funny sight, plus we kept bullying ayla and pushing her all hahaha im sorry ayla xx

then we(syak tom yanna sarah mira syabil) wanted to sneak in e siloso beach party but only 3 of us(yanna sarah me) went to extreme measures to sneak in which includes climbing the fence-thingy, sneaking around in the dark, looking out for guards *imagine james bond soundtrack playing in background*....but we didnt get to get in in the end zzz

it was shitty at the end cos i ended up going home alone wearing a bikini with a maxi dress cos i.lost.my.bag. yes that freakin bag im wearing above ^ i made a mistake of asking rian(who was drunk) to take care of my bag, so my ic, make up, vera wang perfume, money, a dress and necklace which i just bought that day..all gone *poof*









No comments:

Post a Comment