Monday, January 31, 2011


hi i spent my weekends with my boyfriend + girlfriends and i tried my best to not think about school and piling homeworks..im so gonna flunk my course urgh i hate myself for causing this to happen. my hair is very shitty right now if u can see can see my wavy hair coming out already + my rambut gugur like no tomorrow. currently i have been gloomy but on the upside,my eczema like getting okay only?? wow my dream come true if my legs are back to normal haishy haishy

ok this is not really in chronological order: pasiris> taufiq's sister chalet> bumped into syabil zizie and friends lugging longboards > MET SONYA(she went pasiris just to look at me and taufiq being all lovey dovey while she was all alone. shivering. in. the. rain. hahaha~~~~~) > MET MY GIRLS!!!(neya sofra ayu) > bumped into lisa sarah jane and their friends (they're very friendly!)....so the town-ers all peng pasiris on saturday,what a coincidence > MET MAHESH CUTIEPIE NAQIB NICK BOXER AND ADIB ERWIN + FA WHO LEFT EARLY,BUMMER 

my imaginary balls were at my throat when fiq parents came.. but in e end....taufiq's mum placed a blanket ON ME when im sleeping and said "kesian dia sejuk" hehehe!!!!!!!! big deal to me ok 

plus baby so sweet to me he carry me all around. carry me to the bed while im sleeping, carry me in the middle of downtown,carry me at chalet (either cos i was tired or the floor slippery) plus i nvr failed to burst out laughing with him,last time i used to think he was boring ...eventho we did fight and he abused my samurai burger to pieces i still love him *kissies and huggies*





okay originally i intended to wear this but then i was like "my face tak kena lah with all this bunga2 on the head" so i ditched the girlish look LOL,took out the flower, changed my top and wore spaghetti strap and off i go~ chalet was fun with baby i spent fri + the whole saturday + sunday morning and afternoon with him and when i reached home i miss him already :-/ now he still sleeping and...im not going to school today nah-uh I LAZY plus..im scared to get screwed by audrey/pearl/cheok need to collect enough guts then can go school. I AM GONNA GET DEBARRED ANYWAY LAH 


1) loose powder 2) foundation = tats all to look like this: 


ok i edit exposure all which means i look fairer by a few tones (sorry lah im not STUNNING without my eyeliner + mascara but i am not that good looking, i average only so if u kutuk me also...its kinda true haha!) but my skin is actually fair when it is in a good mood but usually it is tanned serious2 my skin can change colour one u dont believe ask amira zaidi haha she got say to me before eh u nvr wear makeup u still quite fair ah? <- that was when my skin was feeling happier than usual 



plus i look like a shitfaced man in real life hahaha rejoice ppl i am admitting it-.-" cos that day was not a Good Face Day(i bet ppl who saw me that time would be dissapointed) anddd i wish my butt is like proportionate to my boob size but... just now i looked intently at my butt and its not as small as i think it is..i mean it pops out a little o.O 


he looks scary + big here, like he can beat the lights out of me
and that day my boyfriend (he is not really my bf yet) looks amazingly handsome o.O like seriously idk why he look so fuckable when i look so turn-off-able sia not fair !!! i want both of us to look fuckable at the same time !!





No comments:

Post a Comment