Saturday, December 18, 2010

bitch


i got to meet my bff of 3 years today after so many months of not seeing her. the girl above is not my bff its my other bf. lol so yesss had an xmas party at school yesterday. i thought i looked great, well i did look okay in the mirror but in the end i took shit pictures (in which i will not post it here because i seriously look like someone's faeces) its always like that ALWAYS!!!

zzz its like coming to 4am already and i forgot that the guys are having their tokomo thing?my presence there wont really make such a difference. imagine his life being a pizza, consider me the smallest slice with the least amount of toppings. thats how i feel anyway, right now i mean..seriously facebook deserves an oscar you know for Best Relationship Ruiner i mean what was i thinking right?? i mean...HAH to think that one will be commited in a such a volatile stage like this where everything fluctuates like crazy, almost nothing is stable. nothing. i am seriously such a dickhead to think that i have found a plateau among my life's steep rises and deep falls but apparently its just me, mindfucking myself yet again. plus the probability of me going to town buttnaked is higher than the probability of him reading this so im safe


No comments:

Post a Comment