Friday, December 3, 2010

GhettoBlasterEC- Fever beaver



can i be a sweetheart and showcase bf and afad? :-) yes i will.

anyway went ali house just now with neya. the love birds were busy quarreling while i slept like a baby.....until ali put mayonaise on my hand which somehow got on my face also. damn you ali u scumbag. met up with hardi fitri sham and had dinner while they waited for me to finish eating under.the.rain.muahaha then off to lan while they lan-ing, leezy came along, i was doing my box puppet then ard 10++pm addy and afad came so i waited for them to finish lan (still working on my puppet) and ard 1130pm baby sent me home and here i am, 1am, blogging

still need to do props for my story telling session, im picking this book Cupcake by Cherise Harper


Poor vanilla Cupcake. He's feeling a bit drab next to his fancy friends. But when his new pal Candle comes along with some fresh ideas, the two concoct a plan to become the snazziest duo ever found on a plate!



No comments:

Post a Comment