Sunday, December 26, 2010


i am officially single.actually i've been single for a number of days now. but today i got my confirmation already.my new year resolution for 2011 is to not have a boyfriend. cos i..keep..getting.. dumped-.- so frustrating

maybe im too difficult for any guy to handle me because trust me im really a bitch when it comes to relationships. i cheat i lie i make the guy feel bad i step on the guy head i give him hopes as high as the sky and then c r u s h it. so yeah, it is my fault if i keep getting dumped with my attitude like this but in the end if i love a guy, i really love him with ALLL MY HEART so its really hard to move on once i got ditched. what irony. to treat a guy really bad and then come crawling to him once he leaves me..keep it up janny

BUT if i WERE to have a bf, firstly, he must be funny. but usually funny guys are ugly. so he must be good looking... and fair..with nice hair and a sense of fashion. no matrep bawah block but i dont want a guy to be so high maintenance until he is even more vain than me. ok no need to be so drop dead gorgeous, just cute

No comments:

Post a Comment