Friday, December 17, 2010

arse


i officially regretted rebonding my fringe
this was my status on fb lol: my mum and me were at her sch and we were walking to the carpark towards our car. it started to rain and she placed tissue...on my head. in public. and i was like.."it doesnt make a difference la ibu" and my mum was like "taruk je pat atas" with a tissue on HER head too. fml
ya so im home now and im reading a book on sociology which is actually quite interesting plus i chanced upon Piaget's theory on the stages of children's cognitive devlopment in that book! 
anyway tomorrow is the tokomo thing which is like electro dance competition thingy at bedok reservoir, idk where exactly. haha im coming down tomorrow to like take a look and all since bf is also participating
i really2 want to go ash blonde>.< my hair is a shitty brown colour, like the colour where u can tell that that person got bleach before, u know the ugly bronze brown. still waiting to graduate..which will approximately take me like 1 more year. but i dont care when i graduate i am so gonna go all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment